Custom Tutus

Custom tutus are all made to order...meaning they are made just for your little one (or you...I have done several adult tutus for marathons & Halloween costumes).  I am always looking for new inspiration, but some I have done in the past are...
  • Lady Bug
  • Bumble Bee
  • Minnie Mouse
  • Queen of Hearts
  • Alice in Wonderland 
  • Cupcake
  • Clown 
  • Rapunzel
  • Holiday Inspired - Christmas & 4th of July
  • Witch 
  • Pumpkin
I have been busy designing a princess line and can't wait to get some demos made up to show you!  I am slow working on an Audrey Hepburn & Marilyn Monroe Tutu dress!  I hope that these will be ready to debut in July when I debut all of 2012 Halloween...

Check out Etsy for my current tutus for sale or contact me about a custom design!

Here are a few examples of what I have done...




0 comments:

Post a Comment