Photo Props

I have an obsession with children's photography, so when I started Little Boo Creations I knew I needed to come up with some photo props!

My newborn photo prop is a tutu that is made on a headband so it slips on and off of  baby girl while she is sleeping and none the wiser!
I do offer this set two different ways!  One is for photographers and it includes the tutu, one headband, and two flower options (a large & a med one), and a strand of pearls!  The other set is the same as the first with one minor change and that is it only comes with one flower!  This makes a great unique gift to new parents!  You can also use it when they are a little older and can sit on their own!

Check them out on Etsy!

***Thank you Lisa Rappa Photography for the beautiful Pictures!***



0 comments:

Post a Comment