About Little Boo Creations...

Me and Boo Boo
Hello!  My name is Stephanie and I am the creator of Little Boo Creations!  I am a stay-at-home work-from-home mama to a little boy that at the age of 2 gave himself the name Boo Boo!   Which if you didn't make the connection that is where the name Little Boo Creations came from!  :o)  

There really is not much to tell about me!  I love to watch movies, dark chocolate, & Christmas is my favorite holiday followed by Halloween!  I am a total book worm and love days where I get to crawl up on the couch with my Siamese kitty and read the day away (those days are really very rare)! 

 I am a little shy and this business has been WAY outside my comfort zone, but I love it!  I love the confidence it has given me and the blessing that it has been for my family!  

My little Boo!

I started Little Boo Creations in January of 2011.  Even though I have only been blessed with a little boy, my family is surrounded by little girls!  I was always on the hunt for something that was different...so I decided to get crafty!  Little did I know that it would take off and turn into a business!  It has come so far in just a year and I can't wait to see where Little Boo continues to take me!   

My goal continues to be able to create a unique item for you and your little one.  I am always up for a challenge, so if you are interested in seeing something specific let me know and I will try to create it (which I have to say custom orders are my favorite thing)! 

I have so many ideas and can't wait to share them with you!

My Family

0 comments:

Post a Comment