Overwhelmed....

Pictures are from my Collegiate Collection!!!

I have to say that there has been many days over the past few weeks, where I felt like taking everything down and throwing in the towel.  I think this comes from my lack of self confidence and the very negative thoughts that are running through my head...But the support that I have received has been overwhelming.  I have got a ton of positive feed back from friends and family.  With all this support I can't wait to share all my creations with others.

UGA Ribbon Wrapped Headband!

The last couple of weeks have kept me busy coming up with new ideas, trying new fabrics, and new techniques to make everything just perfect!  I have so many ideas in my head that I just can't wait to get up the next day to try them.  Of course with all these ideas comes the task of finding the supplies at the cheapest price out there so I can keep costs down and pass them on to others.

UGA Clip (Velvet Lined Clip)

I am also looking for some cute ideas for boys.  I am looking forward to making a shirt for Boo~Boo's 2nd birthday and seeing how it turns out!  If you have any ideas let me know and I would love to figure out how to do it and see how it turns out!

GA Tech Ribbon Wrapped Headband

I have started putting pictures up on my Facebook page along with some pricing.  I am researching other methods of selling my things at the moment.  I am hosting a Grand Opening at my house for close family and friends coming up in February.  Then the first weekend in March I hope have a booth at the Woodstock Market and Show.  I have a lot of work to be done before then...so there will be a lot of late nights and coffee drinking going on at my house!  :o)

GA Tech Clip (Velvet Lined Clip) 

Tomorrow I hope to blog a little about my creations and what I can do to make something special for your little one!

0 comments:

Post a Comment