Happy Monday!

"Happiness is the only good.  The time to be happy is now.  The place to be happy is here.  The way to be happy  is to make other so." 
~ Robert G. Ingersoll

Some Random Thoughts & Information ~

I can't believe how fast time is going these days!  Little Boo Creations is keeping me busier than ever.  One of my goals has been to build a consistent business and I am happy to report that I am on my way to meeting that goal!  A lot of it is because of all of you that have continued to support me and my dream so THANK YOU!!!  

Little Boo Creations is now in two little boutiques and I am super excited about it!  It is currently available at Stork Vision Atlanta and will soon be available at Judith Ann Photography (Powder Springs Studio).

Once I finish up my current orders I am going to start on my holiday tutu line...so if you have any suggestions of what you would like to see, please let me know!   As of right now you can look forward to seeing a Witch, Alice in Wonderland & The Queen of Heats, and a Turkey for Thanksgiving!  

I wanted to let you know about some events that Little Boo will be at over the next few months...

July 16th ~ 8am - 3pm ~ 2nd Annual Community Yard Sale ~  Union Hill Park ~ Alpharetta, GA


Septermber 2-3rd ~ Woodstock Market & Show (This is still up in the air)

Septermber 4-5th ~ Nibble & Nosh Fest ~ Marietta, GA

I also wanted to share a couple new things I have been working on...

Zebra Puff Headband ~ $8.00

 Rolled Rosette Headband ~ $10.00

Triple Rolled Rosette Headband ~ $13.00 (Great Newborn Photo Prop)

New Small Layered Flowers ~ $4.00 (Available in Med ~ $5.00 & Large ~ $6.00)
 
 Singed Flower Clips ~ $5.00 or 2 for $8.00

 
A Special order I did for one of my favorite customers!  It turned out SO cute!  :o) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment