Little Boo Happenings!

I can't seem to keep up these days.  I will have my official grand opening March 4-6 at the Woodstock Market & Show!  I am so excited and so nervous all at the same time.  I have been working like a mad women trying to get everything done that I want to get done!  :o)  I got so many comments about the tote bags that my goal is to have a few done before the show.  So if you are local stop by and say hello!

I wish that I had taken pictures of two very cute baskets I just made up for Sheryl with My Atlanta Mommy to giveaway at Parents Palooza this weekend.  They turned out so cute, I will have to make up a couple more so I can post pictures.  :o)

The last couple of days I have been working on a Minnie Mouse Tutu for Ann and Betsy at My Milwaukee Mommy.  They will be doing a review on my tutu sometime in March and then will be doing a giveaway.  I will put up a link when they are doing it.  The Tutu is complete and turned out super cute, but I have been struggling with the Minnie Mouse Ears and bow.  The bow is super cute and I love the concept of the design, but it isn't turning out quite right!  I am going to give it one more shot.  Look out for pictures later this week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment