Hello to Kelly's Korner Readers!

Little Boo Creations is just getting started, but I wanted to tell you a little about myself!  Take a look around and feel free to leave me any comments or feedback!  Thanks for stopping by!  Enjoy!!!


I am a stay-at-home mom that loves to craft and create new things, so I decided to share my creations with the world!  Everything is handmade by me (Almost...some of the things I attach my flowers to are not handmade).  My goal is to create a unique item for you and/or your little one.  The one think I do guarantee is that everything is made with a heart full of love!  I am always up for a challenge, so if you are interested in seeing something specific let me know and I will try to create it.


To know more about what Little Boo does check out the "About Little Boo" section!

0 comments:

Post a Comment