Do not fear...

Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen.  Keep in the sunlight. ~ Benjamin Franklin

(Red, White, & Blue Flower Pins...current order I am working on...6 of them!)

I know that I have said this before, but in starting this business I had and still have so much fear!  I have to say though that with the support system that is around me I almost am to the point that I can say I don't think I will fail!  I have already accomplished more than I ever thought!  Little Boo Creations is taking off...my dream is becoming a reality!  It is SO much fun to see all the things I have made worn by girls of all ages!  I almost need more hours in the day just so I can accomplish all the things that are floating around in my head!  :o)  I have found my "it"...my passion!  I love being a mommy and that is what I get to do, at the same time as doing something I love!  I get to "create things".  There are SO many creative people in the world.  At the last market I was in awe of so many people and all of the COOL things they can do!  :o) 

(Knotted Flower Pin...I am working on a order of 7 of these in different colors)

Now I am not saying I get to sit back and it is all down hill from here!  I still have so much to overcome.  But the one thing that I am dealing with less and less these days is FEAR.  You are either going to like my stuff or not....secretly I hope you do, but if you don't I am going to be okay!  :o)  

I still have so much to do to get ready for the May Woodstock Market & Show, but I got some orders in last week that I have been working on so my to do list is about the same as last week (well a little longer)!  I will be at the East Cobb Market this Saturday from 10-4...if you are local come by and say Hi!  Have a wonderful (and productive week)!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment