Thank You, Thank You...

 At times our own light goes out and is rekindled by a spark from another person.  Each of us has cause to think with deep gratitude of those who have lighted the flame with in us.  ~ Albert Schweitzer

My Friend Sarah's daughter, Gabriella

Today I am just feeling overwhelmed by the support of family and friends and even some strangers!  It is one of those days that I really feel like I can do anything!  

My friend Deanna's nieces

From sweet comments left on the blog and/or facebook to calling me up asking me if I have something in a certain color. :o)  I feel blessed!  So to say Thank You (and I know it is hard to shop when I don't have many pictures up) Everything is 15% off till Friday at Midnight (EST)!  :o)  

P.S.  ~  I am starting to work on pictures so hopefully they will be up soon!  :o)  

My beautiful nieces Ansley & Madison

0 comments:

Post a Comment