The Atlanta Baby & Child Expo!

Wow is all I can say after the weekend that I had!  :o)  Last week went by so fast as I was getting ready for the Atlanta Baby & Child Expo!  Saturday started at 5 AM as I got up to get ready for the day!  I was so excited that I got to ride with Angela from Angela's Oven and Shari from Davey Cakes.  From the minute we arrived it was crazy (a good crazy).  As soon as we got set up the VIP's of the event started to arrive.  There were so many vendors and so much neat stuff.  I wish I would have had more time to look around at each vendor!  :o)  I met a lot of really cool vendors, mama's and mama's-to-be (and some Daddy's too)!  It was an amazing experience and I am so honored that I got to be a part of it!  A BIG thank you to Desiree Miller with Bottles to Britches Premier Baby Planners for putting on such an awesome event!

Photo Credit to Angela from Angela's Oven!
I tried to get all my pictures up, so take a look around and let me know what you think!  Also I am really interested in getting some opinions on the functionality of my blog.  Is it easy to navigate and understand how it works?  I am looking into a website with a shopping cart.  I just don't know if I am ready to make the investment, so any opinions would greatly help me in the decision process.

If you registered into the giveaway on Saturday....we will be drawing a winner today!  Make sure you check your email...even if you don't win there will be a special offer from Little Boo Creations & Davey Cakes!

0 comments:

Post a Comment