Hello Monday!

Believe with all your heart that you will do what you were made to do.
~ Orison Swett Marden


So this is what my workspace currently looks like (and this is on the cleaner side)!  Yes, this is my kitchen also...my friend Amy said it is a good thing that I don't cook!  Haha!  I have SO many projects started and really need to finish them!  So my goal this week is to finish a couple orders, finish up the started projects, get my pictures up on the blog, clean up my work space, and be ready for the Woodstock Market & Show by Wednesday!  So that Thursday I will just have to pack all my stuff up and relax!  :o) I am being very hopeful, but I think I can do it!  :o)  The weather looks like it so going to be hot, but beautiful!  I got some new tent weights in so I will not be blowing away this month!  :o)  


I have decided that next month I will not wait till the last week of the month to try to get some stuff done!  Haha!  I still haven't finished my Minnie Mouse Tutu (I struggled finding the buttons I use, but I finally have enough).  So today is the day!  I am determined to get it finished and up for Tutu Tuesday!  :o)  

(This is what keeps me going some days!)

What do you have on your "To Do" list this week?

Here is to a productive week!  :o) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment