Shoot for the Moon...

First I have to say that I am so sorry I never got to Thankful Thursday!  My week kind of ran away with me!  :o)  But I promise I will make up for it!  Now on to Motivation Monday!

"Shoot for the MOON even if you miss you will land among the STARS"! 

This has been one of my favorite quotes for a while now!  I have always been one to limit myself on things that I "think" I can do and do good.  I have always played it pretty safe and when the going gets tough I have to be honest and say that I am really good at walking away no matter how much I wanted it.  Since starting Little Boo I have been trying to change my attitude and really focus on my "Why",  my why am I doing this? Besides the fact that I am totally in love with the fact that I get to be creative all day I am doing this as a way to get to be home with my boo (and any future children God blesses us with).  That is my true "Why"!  

From now on I am shooting for the stars!  

I have a busy week ahead of me! I will be back at Woodstock Market & Show this weekend!  So far the weather is looking good, but we will see! I have 3 new creations that I am hoping to finish this week, but we will see.  

I also got some GREAT news last week.  My friend Amy put me in touch with a photographer that is going to do a photo shoot for me of all my tutu's.  I can not wait!!!  I will share more details with you as they unfold!

Have a great week and don't forget to shoot for the STARS!!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment